The new company name is the result of the change in ownership, as Mitsubishi Materials Corporation, which has held 51 percent of the shares in Mitsubishi Hitachi Tool Engineering since 2015, has continued its acquisition of the remaining 49 percent hold by Hitachi Metals, and MOLDINO Tool Engineering is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi Materials. The subsidiary based in Hilden near Düsseldorf also changed its name from MMC Hitachi Tool Engineering Europe GmbH to MOLDINO Tool Engineering Europe GmbH.
With the name 'MOLDINO' ('mold' & 'die' + 'innovation') - the Japanese tool manufacturer documents its commitment to the mold and die industry. MOLDINO Tool Engineering Europe GmbH will continue to provide the industry with holistic machining solutions. MOLDINO Tool Engineering Europe GmbH remains a reliable, long-term partner under the new name and is pushing ahead with its activities for process optimization in mold and die making - known as Production50®. This manufacturing concept always adapts to the operating conditions / realities, for example depending on fluctuations in demand and capacity requirements and reduces production costs by up to 50 percent. As part of the joint process optimization with the customers the Japanese tool manufacturer will continue to establish innovative processes for the production of molds well as effective processes so that users can exploit their maximum business potential.
With the change of name, the MOLDINO Tool Engineering Europe GmbH is also sharpening its management principles: Derived from the corporate identity, the aim is to offer the target groups the most innovative product development and product range among the competitors. At the same time, business ethics are very important: the highest priority is to fulfil the trust and expectations of customers and all business partners. It is part of the tool manufacturer's vision to solve every customer challenge seriously and competently, to grow with them and, above all, to continue to bring smart products to the market as a result of an innovative research department. As part of this, MOLDINO Tool Engineering Europe GmbH will continue to focus on partnerships in mold and die making. The focus of the vision is Production50® - this expresses the culture and pride of the Japanese tool manufacturer.
MOLDINO Tool Engineering Europe GmbH
Tel. +49 (0) 21 03 - 24 82-0